Wild Lettuce & California Poppy Tincture, ORGANIC Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) and California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dried above-ground parts Liquid Extract, Made in USA, Hawaii Pharm trusted brand, Herbal Supplement
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- New! Only from Hawaii Pharm! 2-in-1 natural formula! We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) Dried Herb, California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dried above-ground parts. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Wild Lettuce & California Poppy tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Aloha inside! This extract really helps! Made in the USA, Hawaii in a FDA registered facility.
This Liquid Extract made from the Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) Dried Herb and California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dried above-ground parts. Lactuca virosa is a plant in the Lactuca (lettuce) genus. It is related to common lettuce (L. sativa), and is often called Wild lettuce, Bitter lettuce, Laitue vireuse, Opium lettuce, Poisonous lettuce, Tall lettuce, Great lettuce or Rakutu-karyumu-so. Lactuca virosa is widespread across much of central and southern Europe. California Poppy (Golden Poppy, California Sunlight, Cup of Gold) is a species of flowering plant in the family Papaveraceae, native to the United States and Mexico, and the official state flower of California. The California poppy was introduced into several regions with similar Mediterranean climates. It is commercially sold and widely naturalized in Australia, and was introduced to South Africa, Chile, and Argentina.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main ingredient: Certified Organic or Wild Harvested Wild Lettuce (Lactuca Virosa) Dried Herb, California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dried above-ground parts. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
- 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
- We do not accept returns on 20x4 oz, 30x2 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
- Actual color of liquid may be different from the colour on the picture.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.
Our customers used these search queries to find this product: